What a Psychologist says about k-pop fans:
- A psychologist says: Don’t underestimate those children who chase after Korean celebrities, their hearts are purer than anyone else, they love courageously, they will want to try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, the language and cultural barriers. They symbolize peace, they don’t discriminate based on race, they befriend people with the same interest from different countries, they’re more passionate and warm than anyone else. They don’t betray the ones they like easily, they are persistent and don’t give up easily. They are stronger than anyone else on the inside, because when they are loving these Korean stars, they experience the setbacks they’ve never experienced in life. They are all sensitive children, easily touched to tears for a long time because of one incident. Their memory is very good, they can easily remember the korean lyrics they don’t understand, and their coordination skills are also very strong. Most of them are cheerful children, not the kind who keep to themselves. Their will of determination is also very strong, they are able to persevere all the way just to buy something related to the celebrity they like. In short, the way these children think is vastly different from others, and their thoughts are not easy to understand. Generally, only those who have similar interests are able to enter their world.
What I Learned From Tumblr
- 1. Females can be even hornier than men
- 2. Not all guys are total jerks
- 3. Be thankful that the friends you do have in RL don't live a whole continent away
- 4. Age doesn't always matter when it comes to friendships
- 5. 12.9 year olds belong at Super Wenie Hut Jr.'s
- 6. Slenderman is freaking scary!
- 7. Don't. Wear. Crocs.
- 8. Don't! Blink!
- 9. There are people out there who will fangirl over history
- 10. Draw a circle, that's the Earth
- 11. Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, and Slytherins can all either be the coolest people ever, or the worst. It all depends on the person
- 12. COULLLLSOOOOON NOOOOO
- 13. Don't insult someone's fandom/ship/OTP
- 14. Don't tag your hate
- 15. How to be a less judgemental person
- 16. How to also be a more judgemental person
- 17. Snakes can be adorable
- 18. Spiders are still scary
- 19. Sharks are awesome
- 20. FRANCE IS NOT A RAPIST
- 21. The world is bigger and more diverse than thought
- 22. People can be there for you to help you through a hard time if you'd let them
- 23. An adorable animal will reduce anyone to a puddle of goo
- 24. Everyone has at some point listened to a song and pretended they were on stage/in a music video
- 25. How to be a better writer
- 26. How to be a better drawer
- 27. That a great friendship can be born if you just say 'Hi'
- 28. A truly great friendship forms when you and someone else can fangirl about something
- 29. Don't. Talk. About. Tumblr.
- 30. Alot about the human anantomy (porn)
- 31. Mermaids would be more likely to have dolphin-like tails than fish-like tails
- 32. Sometimes, the word 'butts' can make anyone happy
- 33. Many people have mastered the art of reading smut with a straight face, but no one has learned how to do so when it comes to fluff.
- 34. Magic Anons are fun
- 35. Don't assume things
- 36. That faith in humanity can be restored
- 37. "900 years of Time and Space, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important"
- 39. Everyone needs a friend to be there for them
- 40. Everyone always forgets about Australia
- And yet, the one thing I haven't learned from tumblr is...WHAT THE HECK IS HOMESTUCK ABOUT?!
SIGNS FROM MOST TO LEAST HETEROSEXUAL